Basic Tour Cusco Machupicchu 3-Day
First Day: Reception at the Cusco Airport – City tour – 4 archaeological complexes.
- In the morning, pick up you from Cusco Airport at the time your flight arrives.
- 13:20 hours Start of the City Tour Cusco and 4 archaeological complexes
- 6:00 p.m. Return to the city of Cusco
- Highest point Tambomachay 3710 meters / 12139 feet
Second Day: Cusco – Machupicchu – Cusco
- At 3:40 am. Pick up from your hotel and transfer to Ollantaytambo or Poroy train station.
- 6:10 a.m. Train Departure from Ollantaytambo – Machu Picchu Pueblo (Aguas Calientes)
- 9:00 – 30am. Start of the tour in the Inca City of Machu Picchu (2 hours and a half)
- 3:20 or 7:00 p.m. Return train from Machu Picchu Pueblo to Ollantaytambo or Poroy station.
Third day: transfer to the airport or bus terminal in Cusco.
- Our staff will go through your hotel to take you to the airport around 2 hours and 20 minutes before your flight departure.
- Your flight must arrive in Cusco before 11:00 am.
- Inform us if you have any setbacks or delays when arriving in Cusco
- Personal documents (passport, identity document, student card, and Others)
- A small backpack for day tours (leaves heavy bags in Cusco).
- Poncho for the rainy season (November to April).
- Sun hat
- Mosquito repellent
- Water in the bottle.
- Personal medications.
- Extra money (PEN)
- Cameras and others
Full Itinerary of the Basic Tour Cusco Machupicchu 3-Day
First Day: City tour Cusco & 4 archeological complexes
First, our staff will welcome you at the Cusco airport and escort you to your hotel. Take your time until 1:20 p.m.
In the afternoon, a 5 and a half hour tour will take you to explore the most visited sites in and out of the city. Visit the Cathedral and admire its religious decoration. Next, walking through the streets and the Temple of the Sun (Qoricancha), Observe the beauty and perfect combination of 2 different cultures.
Later, get away from the city to visit the 4 archaeological complexes and enjoy the stone masterpiece of Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pucapucara, and Tambomachay and finally, return to the city of Cusco at approximately 6:00 p.m.
Accommodation in Cusco at chosen hotel.
Second Day: Full Day Tour to Machupicchu.
Today, take a full day tour to the Inca city of Machupicchu.
At the required time to be at the train station, our mobility will go through your hotel and take you to Poroy or Ollantaytambo train station. It will be an impressive journey through the Sacred Valley of the Incas surrounded by huge mountains.
Upon arrival in the city of Machu Picchu (Aguas Calientes), our representative will welcome you and escort you to the bus station that will take you to the main gate of the Inca city of Machupicchu. Together with your tour guide, walk through the lost city of the Incas, you will marvel at the perfection of the construction, discover the history behind it and admire the fascinating landscapes of nature. After all, take a return bus to the city of Aguas Calientes for lunch (optional) and then catch a return train to the Poroy station in Cusco or Ollantaytambo. Upon arrival, our staff will also be waiting for you to accompany you to the city of Cusco.
Third Day 3: Free morning and transfer to the airport.
Two hours and twenty minutes before the departure of your flight, our staff will go through your hotel to accompany you to the Cusco airport. If your flight leaves in the afternoon, you will have free time to explore more to the city of Cusco or you can buy some souvenirs.
Our service of Tour Basic Cusco Machupicchu 3-Day will end at the airport.
The services that we included in the Basic Tour Cusco Machupicchu 3 days.
- Welcome reception at the Cusco airport and transfer to the selected hotel
- Tourist bus in the City tour
- All tourist tickets in City tour
- Tour guide service in City tour and Machupicchu
- Round trip transportation between your hotel in Cusco and the Poroy or Ollantaytambo train station.
- Round trip EXPEDITION Train tickets between Ollantaytambo and Machu Picchu town
- Bus tickets Collective between Aguas Calientes and Inca City of Machupicchu
- Entrance ticket to the Inca city of Machupicchu
- All the tour in shared or private service (exclusive)
- 2-night accommodation in Cusco with breakfast in a 2-star hotel
- Mobility from your hotel to the Cusco airport
It’s not included
- Food not mentioned in inclusions
- All flight tickets
- Travel insurance.
- Personal articles
- Tickets to Huayna Picchu and Machu Picchu mountain (optional)
- Tips (optional)
In the Basic Tour Cusco Machupicchu 3 days, we have 2 types of services.
GROUP. 16 people will share the entire tour
PRIVATE. The whole journey will be exclusive for your group (it can be a wedding trip, between families, friends, co-workers, students, etc.)
All our prices shown in the table are expressed in US dollars and per person. Includes 2-night accommodation in a 2-star hotel in a double or marital room and journey on EXPEDITION TRAIN from Ollantaytambo – Machu Picchu and does NOT include access tickets to the mountains (Huaynapicchu and Machupicchu Mountain).
If you want to spend the nights in a superior hotel and travel by Vistadome train, select from our optional services.
Price in GROUP service
N° of people
Price per person
Rates in PRIVATE service (Exclusive)
Mobility from your hotel in Cusco to the train station and the service of a professional guide in City Tour and Machupicchu will be private (exclusive for your group)
Your group size
Price per person
Our optional services
These services are not included in our prices. If you want, add in your reservation.
- Huaynapicchu or Machupicchu Mountain US$ 20
- For a 3-star hotel US$ 20 per person for a double room and US$ 30 for a single room
- For a 4-star hotel US$ 75 per person for a double room and US$ 130 for a single room Vistadome train from Ollantaytambo 7:05 am / 4:43 pm US$ 40
- Vistadome Train from Poroy in Cusco 7:35 am / 4:43 pm US$ 75 (May to January 5)
- Buffet Lunch at Machupicchu Pueblo US$ 20
We offer a US$ 20 off per person
- For international students under 25 years who have a student card with the valid expiration date at the time of the tour. Also for regular students between 8 to 17 years old. More details here.
- The countries that belong to the Andean Community (CAN) Colombia, Bolivia, and Ecuador.
- Special discounts for Peruvians US$ 30 per adult and US$ 35 per student.
All the accommodation establishments that we work with in the imperial city are carefully selected and verified by ourselves and have an excellent location that will give you quick access to places of interest, banks, tourist attractions, shopping centers, bars, nightclubs and restaurants.