Full Day Qeswachaka Bridge Tour — Summary
1-Day Tour: Cusco – Cusipata – 4 Lagoons – Qeswachaka – Cusco.
Take a Day Tour to the last Q’eswachaka Inca bridge and spend an unforgettable day with the expert Tour and Experience organizers in Cusco.
- At 4:30 a.m. Departure from Cusco city.
- At 6:30 a.m. Breakfast in Cusipata village
- At 8:30 – 9:30 a.m. Admire the scenic beauty of the 4 Lagoons (Pomacanchi, Acopia, Asnaqocha and Pampamarca)
- At 10:00 a.m. Stop at the Tupac Amaru II’s historic house (Jose Gabriel Condorcanqui)
- At 11:00 a.m. Arrival at the Q’eswachaka Inca bridge and exploration of the last Inca bridge woven from vegetable fiber.
- At 12:00 hours. We depart to return to Cusipata
- At 14:00 hours. Enjoy a homemade lunch in Cusipata village.
- At 15:00 depart to return to Cusco.
- At about 17:00 – 17:30 hours, Arrival in Cusco.
The times are approximate, this can change according to how the tour develops and the group’s exigency.
Q’eswachaka Suspension Inca Bridge Tour
1-Day Qeswachaka Bridge Tour – Itinerary
Full Day Tour: Cusco – 4 Lagoons – Pabellon Volcano – Q’eswachaka.
At 4:30 in the morning, we will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco. Then we will travel in a van for 2 hours to Cusipata Town, where we will enjoy our homemade breakfast. Then we will continue traveling making brief stops in the circuit of the 4 lagoons (Pomacanchi, Acopia, Asnaqocha, and Panpamarka). They are beautiful Andean lagoons full of wildlife.
After enjoying the beauty and charm of the 4 lagoons, we will visit Tupac Amaru II’s historic house and also stop at the small Pabellon volcano.
Later, we will go ahead to our main destination, the last Inca bridge, called Q’eswachaka. Q’eswachaka means vegetable fiber bridge. In this place, in addition to admiring the living culture, we will enjoy the incredible landscape of the Apurimac River canyon.
Finally, we will return to Cusipata town, where we will enjoy our Andean buffet lunch and then continue the return trip to Cusco. Arrival in Cusco, approximately at 5:30 p.m.
Qeswachaka Bridge Tour — Inclusion & Exclusion
What it’s Included:
- Round trip tourist transport
- entrance tickets
- food: homemade breakfast and lunch
- Bilingual guide (Spanish – English)
- First aid kit
- oxygen balloon
What it’s Excluded:
- personal items
Qeswachaka Inca bridge Tour – Recommendation
- To do the Qeswacha Full Day tour, you must be in the city of Cusco at least 1 day before to acclimatize.
- Upon arrival in Cusco, drink the infusion of coca leaves that will facilitate acclimatization.
- Make the reservation in advance.
What to bring on the Qeswachaka Bridge Tour
- Comfortable clothes.
- hat or cap
- raincoat or poncho
- Extra money.
- Toilet paper
- personal items
1-Day Qeswachaka Inca Bridge Tour – Prices.
We have 2 Kind of Tours: Shared and Private Tours.
1.- Q’eswachaka Shared Tour.
The entire tour will be shared between 10 or more people. The members of the group will be from different nationalities, languages, beliefs, ages, etc. In this case, you will join our already formed group. We have daily departures.
Breakfast and lunch will be at a local family restaurant.
N° of people
Price per person
|1 to more travelers|
2.- Q’eswachaka Private Tour.
This Tour is exclusively for you who prefer to travel with your couple, family, or friends and do not want to hang out with strangers. The round-trip touristic minivan and the tour guide will be exclusively only for you and your family or friends. The breakfast and lunch will be prepared by our professional chef.
The fee varies according to your family or friends’ group size.