Humantay Lagoon Trek, Humantay Lake hike – Regular and Private tours.
Detailed itinerary – Humantay Lagoon Trek 1 Day
Full day tour
Begin your adventure in Cusco. At 4:00 a.m., our staff will pick you up from your hotel. Then, travel for 2 hours to the city of Mollepata, where you will enjoy an energetic breakfast. Then, continue your trip to the community of Soraypampa, where you will start walking towards the beautiful Humantay Lagoon. On the way, you will see the charm of nature. Snow-covered mountains, deep valleys formed by small rivers of fresh water. Finally, contemplate the beauty of the colorful Humantay Lake, breathe fresh air and take many photographs.
After all, begin to descend toward the bus parking lot. Then, enjoy your lunch in the city of Mollepata in a local’s family home. In the afternoon, return to the imperial city of Cusco.
Arrival time at Cusco, approximately 19:00 hours.
- Humantay Lagoon trek Altitude 4200 meters / 13779 feet
- Minimum temperature 2 ° C / 35 ° F
We included in the Humantay Lagoon trek 1 Day
- Roundtrip tourist transport between Cusco and Soraypampa
- A tour guide specialist in adventures.
- Entrance ticket to the Salkantay Natural Reserve (Humantay Lagoon Trek)
- All tour in private service (exclusive)
- 1 energy breakfast (at the home of a local family)
- 1 fortifying lunch (at the home of a local family)
We do not include
- Food not mentioned in inclusions
- Horse Service (if you wish you can rent in the same place)
- Hiking poles
- Gratifications (optional)
- To make Humantay Lagoon Trek, you must be in Cusco minimum one day in advance
- Drink infusion of coca leaves, it will help you adapt to the height.
- Enjoy good physical conditions
- Wear appropriate clothing for the trek (trekking shoes, thermal clothing, etc.)
- Passport or Identity Document.
- Walking sticks
- Hat or hat
- Rain poncho
- Bottled water
- Personal stuff
- Personal medications
Price of the Humantay Lagoon Trek
Our services are fully guaranteed and personalized, so you can fully enjoy your trip and we offer 2 types of services: Regular and Private.
Join a group of 15 or more people.
N° of people
Price per person
|From 1 to + Explorers||
Private service (exclusive tour)
This service will be exclusive for your group and the group can be formed by your family, friends, co-workers or it can be special trips such as weddings, anniversaries, etc.
The price varies according to the number of people who book together.
N°. of your group
Price per person
The best 1-day adventure in part of the Andes of Cusco