Machu Picchu Full Day
Full Day Tour. Cusco – Machupicchu – Cusco.
In the morning, at the right time, you will take a tourist minivan from your hotel in Cusco to the Ollantaytambo or Poroy train station.
The train trip will take you 3 hours or 1 hour and a half, from the Poroy – Machu Picchu station or from Ollantaytambo – Machupicchu train station (Aguas Calientes) respectively.
From Aguas Calientes, catch the bus that will take you in 25 minutes to the Inca city of Machu Picchu and begin to walk for 2 and a half hours by all around the ancient town led by our professional tour guide.
After all, you will descend on the bus to Aguas Calientes for lunch (optional). In the afternoon, you should be half an hour before at the train station to take the train back to Ollantaytambo or Poroy station.
Upon arrival, our staff will be waiting for you to take you to the city of Cusco.
- Pick you up from your Hotel at Cusco – Train station – Cusco
- Round trip train tickets from Ollantaytambo o Poroy – Machupicchu (EXPEDITION TRAIN)
- Bus tickets from Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes
- Machupicchu admission ticket
- Professional tour guide in Machu Picchu
- All shared service
- Permanent assistance
It’s not include
- Personal ítems
- Foods: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Hotels in Cusco
- All flight ticket
- Huayna Picchu
- Machu Picchu Mountain
NOTE. Please, do not confuse the Inca city of Machupicchu with the mountain Machupicchu, they are two completely separate places. In the price of our package, we include the entrance to the Inca city of Machupicchu, but not the ascent to the Machupicchu Mountain and Huaynapicchu which is optional.
- To make Machu Picchu full day tour, you must be a day before in Cusco.
- You have to drink a lot of coca tea for altitude sickness.
Everything you need to carry in your little backpack.
- Student card (if you are a student)
- A raincoat (for the rainy season)
- Insect repellent
- Bottled water
- Personal medications
- Extra money
- Photographic cameras and others
For more information contact us at:
Machu Picchu Full Day prices
In our price includes the trip on train EXPEDITION that leaves from Ollantaytambo station. If you want to travel on the Vistadome train or you want to personalize your trip, add some optional services on your reservation.
Our price is per person and in American dollars.
We have 2 types of services
- GROUP. You will share the entire journey with 16 people.
- PRIVATE. The entire tour will be exclusive only for your group (between a couple, family, friends, co-workers or study). Obviously, this tour is totally personalized.
Group service fee
N° of people
Price per person
Exclusive service prices (vary according to the size of your group)
N° of your group
Price per person
|2 travelers|| |
|3 travelers|| |
|4 travelers|| |
Our optional services
- Tren Vistadome from Ollantaytambo 7:05 am / 4:43 pm US$ 40
- Tren Vistadome from Poroy 7:35 am / 4:43 pm US$ 75
- Buffet lunch in Machu Picchu village US$ 20
- Exclusive guide for 2 and a half hours in Machupicchu US$ 60
- Roundtrip private minivan from Cusco to train station US$ 85
We offer US$ 20 off.
- For students under 25 years of age and who present a student card issued by the university where they study. click here.
- For the countries that belong to the Andean Community (Colombia, Bolivia, and Ecuador).
- Also, Peruvians have a discount of USD 30 and students of USD 35 per person.