Luxury Tour to Machu Picchu on the Luxurious train Belmond Hiram Bingham – Daily departures.
More details of the Luxury Tour to Machu Picchu
- Trip time from Cusco to the Poroy station. 25 minutes in a tourist minivan
- Journey time on the luxurious train. Three hours and 20 minutes
- Train departure time from Poroy Cusco. 9:05 hours
- Return time of the Machu Picchu town train. 5:50 pm.
- By bus from Machu Picchu Pueblo (Aguas Calientes) to the Archaeological Center of Machu Picchu. Twenty-five minutes climb or descent.
- Tour time inside the city of Machu Picchu. Two and a half hours
Itinerary of the Luxury tour to Machu Picchu.
Full Day. Cusco – Machu Picchu – Cusco
To start the wonderful luxurious trip to Machu Picchu. We will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco at 8:15 a.m. Then, we will transfer you in an exclusive van to the Poroy train station. The luxury train Belmond Hiram Bingham, will leave at 9:05 in the morning and arrive at Aguas Calientes town at 12:24 hrs. From the village, you will board a bus that will take you to the main gate of the Inca city.
At 1:00 p.m. Start exploring the magnificent architectural work lead by your expert guide who will make you know in detail.
At 3:40 p.m. While using Wi-Fi, have a cup of tea at the luxurious Belmond Sanctuary Lodge.
At 4:00 p.m., board the bus to descend to the town of Aguas Calientes. At 5:50 p.m., start of the return of the luxury train to Poroy arriving at 9:15 p.m. and finally upon arrival at the Poroy station, our host will be waiting for you to escort you to your hotel in Cusco.
Note. The PeruRail railway company, every year in the rainy season due to security and maintenance measures, restricts departures of all the frequencies from the Poroy station, including the Belmond Hiram Bingham luxury train. From January 2 to April 30, the Bimodal Service that combines bus and train is implemented. During this period, for the Belmond Hiram Bingham luxury train the transfer point will be the Belmond Rio Sacred hotel located in the Sacred Valley. The private buses will depart from the station Wanchaq Cusco at 7:20 am, the luxury train will leave from the Rio Sagrado hotel at 9:40 am and will arrive at Machu Picchu town at 12:24 hours.
What is included on the Luxury Trip
- Round trip mobility between the hotel in Cusco and Poroy train station
- Round trip tickets in luxury Hiram Bingham train.
- Exclusive bus up and down between Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes.
- Ticket to access the Inca city of Machu Picchu.
- Tour guide service in Machupicchu in English or Spanish language
- Lunch, dinner, all kinds of drinks and also live classical music show on board the luxurious train.
- In the afternoon, tea at the luxurious Belmond Santuary Lodge (at the main gate of Machupicchu).
- Courtesy mobility between Airport and Hotel in Cusco (if you want, tell us in your booking)
What isn’t included on the Luxury Trip
- All flight tickets
- Accommodations in Cusco
- Personal items
- Travel insurance. We recommend that you take out your travel insurance
- additional costs
- everything that is not mentioned in inclusions
- Tips (optional)
- To make the trip on the luxurious Belmond Hiram Bingham train, before making the reservation, ask us for availability for the date you plan to travel
- For this tour, you have to be a day before in Cusco.
- Drink the infusion of coca leaves for better acclimatization.
All the things you must carry in your bag
- Personal documents. Any of these documents with which you made the reservation (Passport / Cedulas / University Card / DNI)
- All the tickets that will be provided to you in the city of Cusco.
- Poncho or umbrella (for the rainy season)
- Sun hat
- Mosquito repellent
- bottled water
- personal medications
- Extra money (PEN)
- Cameras and others
Price of the luxury tour to Machu Picchu
Rates per person vary according to people number in your group.
Your group size
Price per person
|From 1 to more people|
We offer a US$ 20 off per person.
- For students who have a valid University card.
- Also, the Countries belonging to the Andean Community (CAN) Peru, Colombia, Bolivia, and Ecuador.
- Children under 12 years old will have a special discount.
- Special discounts for groups organized by travel agencies (ask our confidential rates)