1-Day Itinerary of the Palcoyo Rainbow Mountain, Raqchi, and 4 lagoons.
Get ready to explore the new and impressive tourist circuit in Cusco!
At 4:30 in the morning, the professional guide, and private mobility will pass by your hotel in Cusco. Then, start a 3-hour trip to Palcoyo Rainbow Mountain, but first, stop at Cusipata for a healthy breakfast. Continue your journey to the 7-color mountain, walk for 30 minutes, and enjoy unique and incredible panoramic views. Also, you will see hundreds of South American camelids.
Then, take your private mobility and visit The archaeological site of Raqchi and admire the impressive construction of the 14th century.
At 1:30 p.m., in the town of Combapata, enjoy your energy lunch. Finally, return to Cusco through The circuit of the amazing 4 Lagoons, where you can also see the daily activity of the Andean villages. Arrival to Cusco at 6 p.m.
End of our service
We are infinitely grateful for your preference, and we hope this tour has exceeded your expectations.
What’s included in the Tour
- Private round trip mobility
- First-level professional guide who speaks English
- Food: Breakfast and Lunch
- First aid kit and oxygen
- Ticket to access the Palcoyo rainbow mountain and the archaeological site of Raqchi.
- Food not mentioned in the inclusions
- Travel insurance. Please, we ask you to take out travel insurance
- Tips (optional)
- To make the tour to Palcoyo rainbow mountain, Raqchi and 4 Lagoons, you must be in Cusco at least 2 days before.
- Be in excellent physical condition.
- Wear appropriate clothing for hiking, warm clothes, and raincoats.
What do you have to carry in your little backpack?
- Passport / any personal document
- Warm clothes (scarf, sweaters, raincoat, gloves)
- Sun hat
- Toilet paper
- Hand sanitizer
- Extra money (PEN)
Tour prices to Palcoyo rainbow mountain, Raqchi and 4 Lagoons
We only do this tour in private, exclusively for families and couples. The price varies according to the number of people who book together.
Your group size
Price per person
|6 to + people|